29 de jan. de 2011

Sergio Kato Pictures, News, Facebook, Videos.

Fãs do ator Sérgio Kato!!!





 
 
 
© 2011 All Rights Reserved

 


 
 
 
© Pacific Coast Entertainment, Inc. Titles: "I Might Even Love You"
 
 

Tracey Birdsall-Smith and Sergio Kato in
"I Might Even Love You"



* Sinopse:



***Estrelado*** por Tracey Birdsall-Smith,





I Might Even Love You (1998) - Com - With Tracey Birdsall-Smith, Leigh McCloskey, James Van Patten, Nicky Birdsall.


Tracey Birdsall-Smith and Leigh McCloskey in I Might Even Love You · Tracey Birdsall-Smith and ... Performed by Tracey Kall and Scott MacDonald See more » Dirigido by: David Worth. Estrelando Tracey Birdsall-Smith, Leigh McCloskey, James Van Patten. Sergio Kato, Sergio Kato: "I Might Even Love You trailer 1998



Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Love your work and u are very talent brazilian hot man!!

Juliett